Back Office - Page Not Found (404) when trying to access to modules and services page

Hello,

I am on V1.6.1.0.

I am preparing my web site in maintenance mode.

Everything worked fine until today.

I clicked on "Module and services" link to manage some modules. The page takes a long time to charge and then is not found.

The only change I made since yesterday is the google analytics and Google API installation.

The rest of the BO and the FO are working well but I cannot work anymore without module page.

I read a lot of topics about this but I did not find anything about 404 error with GAPI.

And I cannot uninstall it because I don't have anymore access to the module page.

Please help...:(((

Thanks a lot

Romain

start by turning on ps debug mode and replicating the modules page

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

hopefully you will see some error that will help find solution.

also check from your hosting control panel, look for errors file.  Some errors will not be displayed to screen, specifically mod_security errors.  if you cannot find have your hosting company help you find it.

note: if you need to 'remove' a module and you cannot access modules page, you can 'using ftp', rename or delete a module using ftp, for example rename gapi  to _gapi