Checkout Errors

Hello

prestashop 161

-check out shows no carriers

multistore with advanced stock management

also have pos pro (not working as well)

- update - now using stanalone pos (prestashop manager)

Looking for input on carrier not showing up.

Im looking to just have 2 basic carriers.

one free for instore pickup and one $10 for domestic shipping...

ive tried assigning warehouses and carriers etc.

pretty sure i have zones setup correctly etc..

i feel its slightly beyond selecting the correct option as it did work before???

please help - site is useless with out being able to check out :(

Im currently only processing instore transactions.

thank you

habituate.ca

Edited by derek-k (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

this is the errors i get at checkout. Im pretty sure i have the warehouses carriers and zones set correctly.

any input?

kindly.

The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart.

Error: None of your chosen carriers deliver to the address you have selected.

I tried making two manual carriers

one free for instore pickup and one for domestic shipping of $10

if i have more than 1 carrier set as enabled the free instore pickup finally shows up during checkout ( no logo or description shows up - blank line with the selection )

ive switched to the 5 step checkout process and even then wont let you advance past the carrier selection page....

i invite you test it out yourself at habituate.ca

please and thanks

derek.

The most usual case when no carrier is available on checkout occurs from not having set, that the product is stored in a specific warehouse. Though then, the error message is a different one I believe. Anyway, check first in the product under the tab "Warehouse" if the checkbox "stored" is checked, as this has been 90% of times the case when I have dealed with this issue. 

Hi Innovacy, thanks for the reply.

I think ive done most of my homework and I have already made sure every active product in the shop is linked to the warehouse..

note: the site was fully functional. but at some point it stopped working. i fear its a "code" issue beyond my brain capacity :(

any other suggestions? 

Ok, I quickly searched the core files to see if I can find the reason in less a minute... 

It is related to a error caused by a constant called Carrier::SHIPPING_PRICE_EXCEPTION and a condition: $shipping_method == Carrier::SHIPPING_METHOD_PRICE && $carrier->getMaxDeliveryPriceByPrice($id_zone) === false

Without looking further, in human language that must mean, that you use price ranges for your carriers and that the price range of your cart is outside of the ones you have set up for your carriers and the specific zone and the behaviour set for your carrier is to deactivate, if a price range error occurs. Have a look at these settings in your carrier(s).

In no other case appears the message "The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart."

Edited by innovacy (see edit history)