Layered navigtion - showing non-existing features

PS 1.6.10. The layered navigation module is working otherwise correctly, only 1 feature is showing feature values which don't exist any longer, and some of them are in duplicate. I unistalled the module and installed it back on but still exactly same filters appear.

Looks like it is some kind of cache. Where the layered module is storing its information? A database table name would be most helpful.

Did you cleared your smarty cache and browser cache ?

Browser cache: key F5 on your keyboard

Smarty cache: Tab "advanced parameters -> performance -> on top right side "button clear cache".

If this does not solve, you should take into consideration to rebuildt the module cblock layered navigation. If you go to edit/add new features you have some TABS for this on top of the configuration page of the module. Use them all or one of the crons below of that tabs (klick the cron link)

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

No. You misunderstood it. By reindexing the features all what is new will added and all what is not available anymore is deleted, this means that by reindexing you will see fresh and actual index.

The problem could come from your theme, which is caching something... Did you asked also the developer of your theme about this problem ?

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

thank you.

I figured it out. It was in a database, i merged some duplicate features into one but messed something up there, so it was showing correct feature values but under a wrong feature.

I see in the DB it indexes the prices only. Can you confirm if or where it indexes the features? Reindexing the entire catalog caused 502 bad gateway for nearly 2 hours, i don't think that's supposed to be? The prices index seems working fine, i would not want to reindex again if it covers the prices only.