Backup restore not working - 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found

Hello,

I need to restore my prestashop website from a manual backup of ps_1.6.1.1 (with the same day database backup too).

Before to upload it on the webserver I decided to test it locally (as usually) with MAMP but the backup doesn't not work, it shows a blank page on both the frontend and the backend.

I've added @ini_set('display_errors', 'on'); code on settings.inc.php file to display errors and now the browser shows:

Fatal error: Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ps-bk-20151002-test/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thank you shaker. 

After removing class_index.php I can now access both the front and the back office but all I see is a kind of basic html visualization.

I've finally asked my hosting provider to directly copy the content from the weekly backup folder to the root and it worked. 

Anyway they said that the folder cache contained to many files/folders and probably accessing by ftp may have been caused timeout problems.

Will try to make a new backup soon (after first cleaning the cache in ps this time) and test it locally to see if it works... I'll keep you updated!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Dear all

PrestaShop v 1.7.4.2

After migrate a server I got HTTP ERROR 500

Fatal error: Class 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\ContainerBuilder' not found in /home/..../public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 34

Please help me to resolve this issue