bitsurfer

Backup restore not working - 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found

Hello,

I need to restore my prestashop website from a manual backup of ps_1.6.1.1 (with the same day database backup too).

Before to upload it on the webserver I decided to test it locally (as usually) with MAMP but the backup doesn't not work, it shows a blank page on both the frontend and the backend.

I've added @ini_set('display_errors', 'on'); code on settings.inc.php file to display errors and now the browser shows:

Fatal error: Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ps-bk-20151002-test/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thank you shaker. 

After removing class_index.php I can now access both the front and the back office but all I see is a kind of basic html visualization.

I've finally asked my hosting provider to directly copy the content from the weekly backup folder to the root and it worked. 

Anyway they said that the folder cache contained to many files/folders and probably accessing by ftp may have been caused timeout problems.

Will try to make a new backup soon (after first cleaning the cache in ps this time) and test it locally to see if it works... I'll keep you updated!

ok, looks like a inode problem (too much files) disable cache (the last option in performance) to avoid same issue in the future

same error :(

Fatal error: Class 'Core_Business_ContainerBuilder' not found in /var/www/xxx/prestashop/config/bootstrap.php on line 27

cache/class_index.php doesn´t work 

Como faço para restaurar o prestashop a partir de um backup.

Fiz o backup e não sei como restaurar. 

Existe a possibilidade de instalar um novo prastashop e recuperar os dados da loja antiga

I had the same issue on a page, thank you very much Shaker. This information solved my problem. I deleted the folder cache / class_index.php and everything works. :)

Hello,

I have the same error with prestashop 1.7

Where can i find class_index.php file with prestashop 1.7?

Thank you

I found the file (app/cache/prod/class_index.php) I deleted but continued to have the same error.

Someone can help me ?

I have deleted everything in the cache folder and I still get a 500 error. Is there any other reason why this could be happening? Should I reupload the core files?