Problem with prices

akafester

Hi all

On a Prestashop 1.6.1.1 i have a produkt with some variants. 

Whenever i put a price reduction on a variant, the before price gets totally screwed up. 

Suddenly all the variants have a "before" price, also the "before" price is very high. 

Is it not possible to put a catalog rule on a variant? 

The site in question: http://garntraaden.d...01-broderi.html

The site is in Danish. 

The price rule is put on the "Juletræs-tæppe" and as you can se the current price is 800 with a 130 discount.

But the before price is 1810? 

Actually there is logic in the figures.

When I take "Hus" I see 1149 269: the difference is 880.

When I take "Pige" I see 1154 274: the difference is 880.

The difference is always 880.

Now to your "Juletraes Taeppe": there we see 1810 -130 800: Doing the math: 800+130+880 = 1810.

So I don't know what or where, but somewhere in your shop there is some "880" hidden and making trouble. It looks like you have a separate discount entry for the product as a whole.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Actually there is logic in the figures.

When I take "Hus" I see 1149 269: the difference is 880.

When I take "Pige" I see 1154 274: the difference is 880.

The difference is always 880.

Now to your "Juletraes Taeppe": there we see 1810 -130 800: Doing the math: 800+130+880 = 1810.

So I don't know what or where, but somewhere in your shop there is some "880" hidden and making trouble. It looks like you have a separate discount entry for the product as a whole.

I tinkered with this problem yesterday. There is something wrong with the way prices is managed when a price rule is in effect.

Under price rules i have made a rule saying that the "juletræs tæppe" gets a discount of 130,- kr.

When i dictate that the currency is only for danish krone, which is the default and only currency in the shop, then the rebate is shown correctly but then i can't select another variant. The list is there but there are no changes when i select another variant. 

Also, the 880,- kr is the price difference, from the base price incl vat on the "Juletræs tæppe". It's somehow added twice and then added to all the other variants.