Odd cart bug when using 2 third party modules....

Hi I'm using PrestaVOD and Batchdownloadable product pro for a site I'm creating.

If all the products in my cart are PrestaVOD products, shipping is free (which is right, they are links to videos)

If all the products in my cart are Batchdownloadable products set to the MP3 attribute, shipping is free (which is right, they are mp3 downloads)

But if I have one or more of each, i.e. a mixture of PrestaVOD and Batchdownloadable products, prestashop applies shipping charges!

Any ideas how I can work this one out?

Never mind, I found the problem now.... the base product had a weight in it, only the attributes should have had weights.

Hi I'm using PrestaVOD and Batchdownloadable product pro for a site I'm creating.

If all the products in my cart are PrestaVOD products, shipping is free (which is right, they are links to videos)

If all the products in my cart are Batchdownloadable products set to the MP3 attribute, shipping is free (which is right, they are mp3 downloads)

But if I have one or more of each, i.e. a mixture of PrestaVOD and Batchdownloadable products, prestashop applies shipping charges!

Any ideas how I can work this one out?