[Solved] White page after klicking catalog-products

Hello everyone,

I need help. I had upgraded prestashop 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.1

But now I get a white screen when I klicked on catalog-products.

When debug is on, I get the following message:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _PS_CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILE_ - assumed '_PS_CUSTOM_CONFIG_FILE_' in /home/id787913/domains/powerballkracht.nl/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 69

So what can I do?

Greetings,

Frits van Leeuwen

Edited by Frits van Leeuwen (see edit history)

I did already.

The message has changed now. The new message i get is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/id787913/domains/powerballkracht.nl/public_html/classes/helper/HelperTreeCategories.php on line 69

I get it, when I click on Catalog then on Products.

In PHP.INI is memory_limit=128M

As user, I get on top:

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 3696 bytes in /home/id787913/domains/powerballkracht.nl/public_html/modules/shopgate/classes/Config.php on line 127

Edited by frits1969 (see edit history)

The shopgate problem is fixed. But now i've a bigger problem.

When I start I see this:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

SELECT versionFROM `vgzr_module`WHERE (id_module = )
at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php
786.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {787.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();788.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);789.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {790.             if ($sql) {791.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');792.             }793. 794.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());795.         }796.     }

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I'm afraid we have to start with 3 webshops at the beginning again.

A few day's I was struggling with the earlier called problem (the debug problem). But now I'm back to the first problem. I get a white screen when I click on Catalog or Products. When I put on the debug, I get the message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/id787913/domains/powerballkracht.nl/public_html/classes/helper/HelperTreeCategories.php on line 69

Could this really be a thing of memory? I was rather thinking about a file that is not or not properly put on. But otherwise it might be a straight question can possibly be?

I have raised this with my provider, because he controls the PHP.INI

However, he says that though 128MB is exceptionally high, and he considers it pointless to put it even higher. I can do this now so do not try. What now?

It's not posible to try 256. I can not change ini.php. It's the hoster who can modify ini.php. He say I don't do it.

So I think I have to end working with prestashop. :-(

But I don't want to stop with Prestashop. Version 1.6.0.14 was good. But after the update to 1.6.1.1 I get this problem. So I don't understand what happen.

In PHPMYADMIN I've checked the table _category, _category_group, _category_lang, category_product and category_shop They are all the same as the tables in my backup.

So I think it's not necessary to restore this tables.

Or do you mean something  different?

What do you mean with "Can you try restoring the file mentioned in the error?" ? The file is from an other Prestashop version number. I'm using 1.6.1.1 now, but that one is 1.6.0.14 I do not know if it gives new problems

I have 3 shops.

Do you mean records in the table or fisicaly catagories in any shop?

I create also a local version of 1.6.1.1
There I see no Root and no Home. But I had them in 1.6.0.14 Should I remove them?

I've send you a PDF file to show my table VGZR_CATAGORY_LANG

My tables starts all with VGZR_

vgzr_category_lang.pdf

Nemo1,

Thanks for your help!

Today I took a look to the tables again. I had installed a clean prestashop shop local. Then I create some categories. I saw the "Root" also.

Then I watched to all the tables with "_category" in the name.

In the table _category, I saw differences. I make it like this:

id_category =1

id_parent=0

id_shop_default=1

level_depth=0

nleft=1

nright=40

active=1

date_add and date_upd has de now date

position=0

is_root_category=0

In the table with the name _category_group I deleted all records with the id_category on 1

Then I test again. And what do you think?... It was all ok.

So I'm happy, and thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Frits van Leeuwen

• Like 1