Giving free products with a single product

Hi, I would appreciate any help on this. To clarify the topic title; I would like to add some products free (Product B,C,D) to a particular single product purchase (Product A) as a combination; meaning giving those additional products B,C,D as a gift if they buy the product A.

Hope I made it clear.

Additional info: Product B, C and D are already in the catalogue and they have their own prices and up for sale, I just want to give one of them free with Product A. In this case I want to list those free product options with a drop down menu so the customer can pick which of the product B,C or D they want free with the purchase of Product A.

Thanks in advance for any assist.

What you could do by default using Cart Rules (Conditions - Product selection / Actions - Send a free gift) is to offer for free product B when product A is added to cart. 

But there isn't that part where the user can choose from multiple free gifts only one. You'll need a custom module for that.

At a quick search on addons this sounds like what you need: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/pricing-promotion-prestashop-modules/19646-free-product-gifts.html

Hi,

My requirement is little different. In that, I wish to place an offer on my store where, when a customer buys any 2 products (i.e. 2 units) from a same manufacturer get a third for free from same manufacturer. And the customer can have a choice of selecting the third product from the list. The cheapest of the three should be given free.

Is that possible? I am using PS 1.6.0.9.

Regards,

Jayant.