Modifying Location Enabled SEO technique?

rossw14

Hi,

i am having problems on my prestashop site (1.6.1.0) trying to generate more website traffic to the site by creating pages for different locations, eg birmingham, manchester etc. these were working fine until the start of May i think maybe until google released the content update.

Basically i have a website that functions as a shop, then i have a category called 'locations' then i have another 38 categories inside that each with a number - 1 to 38, inside each of those categories i have 1000 more categories, each with a town name, when that is clicked it then takes you to a category page with a description of the page that shows the location and text to appear to google as a location along with products underneath.

like i said i was getting updates, however there has been a change somewhere and i am now not getting any work from the site anymore.  Is it something that i have done or has google cut me off from the servers?  I'm still recieving local orders, just none from the pages that i setup to generate interest.

if there is something that i am missing or that needs altering, i would be happy to listen :D

Also the site is very slow on some pages but not others, i have installed a cache manager but it doesent seem to have helped on the affected pages.

the site is: www.alloccasions-florist.co.uk

you can see the location pages on:

http://www.alloccasions-florist.co.uk/40-locations

I look forward to your help.

Thanks in advance!

Ross