[CSS problem]Serach form floating right when it suppose to stay on the left :(

Hello everybody! I am working on developing a website using prestashop. I bought this template from prestastore:http://www.prestastore.com/templates-prestashop/637-templates-prestashop-template-digitalshop-12.html. The problem is that in IE7 the search form in floating to the right and stays over the category tabs instead of staying on the left(as you can see in the first picture I attached, the second picture shows the right display).
Can anybody please help me?
Thank you!

20133_VZKfBqGjWf20oLvGOBr7_t

20134_z5aEZamQcZy1t0D6QQSk_t

I don't know that much about changing layouts but I have re positioned a few things in mine by editing the global.css file which is found in /themes/'your theme'/css , looking for the appropriate line of code which is normally well labelled (eg. searchbox...) and altering the position by adding or altering 'margin' commands or 'padding' commands.

The only thing is that if it's only positioning itself to the left only when viewing in IE7 then it's a compatibility problem and altering code in the global.css file will just add to your problem - although I wouldn't worry too much as the majority of people are now either using IE8 or firefox after the recent news about IE7 security issues.