Lot of crawl errors because of %7D at end of URLS

Hello,

Since a few days, Google console (eg Google Webmaster Tools) returns me a lot of crawl errors and URLS have this form:

these characters at the end  are  problematic :   % 7D

I made a research and it seems that the problems are  the links that appear in PrestaShop mails,  received by customers. 

Variables are surrounded by {and} and data between {} are misinterpreted.

My customers also reported to me that the links in my emails were unsuccessful.

My version is 1.6.0.11 and recently I just updated some modules that appeared as "to update".

What can I do ?

1) These characters are not coming from Prestashop. Perhaps you used another shopsoftware before Prestashop ?

Perhaps you are using a not certified and not seo-friendly module causing this strange endings ? You should deinstall all what is not Prestashop native

2) Google does not index Prestashop mails. This is not possible. If yes than you manipulated the robots.txt manually. Why your customer cannot open the links: you added wrong links to them, when you editted them.

See here the forum with this problem. There are many of topics with them.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/413406-solved-updated-15072015-email-templates-url-broken-after-editing-%7B-%7D-easy-fix-added/

http://customprestshoptemplates.blogspot.co.at/2015/05/prestashop-email-templates-url-broken.html

• Like 1

Thanks for this reply.

I never used an other shopsoftware, only Prestashop from 1.4 version, now 1.6.0.11

I've tried to add the fix proposed,  but all my pages went white, even when emptying cache.   So I went back to previous ones.

As you talk about it,  in fact, maybe I've installed a bad module, I will look at this