Block Newsletter Not Working Right..

sounds

I set up the newsletter block today and enabled send verification email.

I then went to the front page and entered my email and clicked sign up.

The message on the front page said it sent me a verification email.

But I never got any email, and I can't find the newsletter subscription in the back-end.

This is just one of a hand ful lof things that I found broken in my install, managed to fix a few.

My site is using the php mail option, I tried to send a test email but got no email.

I'm fairly stressed out because I keep running into broken modules etc. I'd really like to use presta if I got it working fully.

I can't seem get support when needed, this is the 3rd time I've set up presta because it didn't work right from the start.

I'm worried that other elements are not working right that I haven't found yet, I spend many nights working on this site.

Edited by sounds (see edit history)

Tried that and got the test email to work.

This is a test message. Your server is now configured to send email.

So all good there, but I must have set this up previously to forward those emails to a hotmail account,

As I can see a second email about failure to send

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

test@hotmail.com
    (ultimately generated from [email protected])
    host mx2.hotmail.com [65.55.33.119]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=1682:
    550 SC-001 (COL004-MC5F6) Unfortunately, messages from 145.27.15.134 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

I had to delete the forwarders I created in cPanel, now i only get the test message email :D

Yea it looks like something is blocked on the server end.. I'll have to get that sorted to use forwarders..

Edited by sounds (see edit history)