Problem with install SumoMe script

Hello,

I have problem with install SumoMe.com script. I use Prestashop 1.6.0.14.

I contact SumoMe support but they say "we dont have experience with Prestashop, please ask on forum", so I ask :)

I try few ways for install script in header.tpl:

1. Way:

<head>

<sumome script>

</head>

2. Way:

<head>

{literal}

<sumome script>

{/literal}

</head>

3. Way:

<head>

<sumome script>

</head>

Please help me, i dont have more ideas :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this topic is a year old, and I apologize for necro'ing it.  However, it ranks on Search at google for this very issue and will help out a significant number of people.

To allow SumoMe to run, you have to set "Move JavaScript to the end" under Advanced Parameters->Performance in the CCC Section to 'No'.  That is what is preventing SumoMe from working.

Hope this helps someone!

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2016 at 2:55 AM, Aeol said:

I know this topic is a year old, and I apologize for necro'ing it.  However, it ranks on Search at google for this very issue and will help out a significant number of people.

To allow SumoMe to run, you have to set "Move JavaScript to the end" under Advanced Parameters->Performance in the CCC Section to 'No'.  That is what is preventing SumoMe from working.

Hope this helps someone!

if you have to disable such an important ps performance option, also I notice sumo doc states disable smarty cache...

then is bad idea to use this  unless you get a webmaster to fix.  I'll look at creating a module for this but I have long list and this is not at the top.

my advice if you have to turn off important performance features for this to work...the DO NOT USE IT.

• Like 1