Changed PrestashopAutoload.php now site is blank front and back

Hi Guys,

I have clearly done the wroing thing here. While trying to solve the spinning save button issue I changed my PrestashopAutoload.php file to one mentioned in a post on GitHub. Then when I went back to the site both front and back office were showing 500 errors. I did save the original file and re-uploaded this back to the site but the error persists.

Can anyone advise what I should do to try and resolve this? Any help welcomed. Many thanks Dom

when we work with classes manually then we need after change to delete cache/class_index.php, this will bring in new change.

also when you have 500/blank then enable ps debug mode so you can know the exact error:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

• 11 months later...

Front: White Back Office: OK

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$smarty in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

Fatal error: Call to a member function createTemplate() on a non-object in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330