How to offer In Store Pick Up as an option instead of shipping.

So i've been using Microweber and it didn't have as many modules or community addons as Prestashop. I run a boutique shop and I'd like local potential buyers to have the ability to purchase something and have the ability to select if they want it for instore pick up or shipped.

I went to the shipping section, under carriers created a new one called: "Pick Up Only". but when browsing my shop users see the product has "Free Shipping" and don't see that it's Pick Up Only, and not shipped until they reach the payment screen.

Is there anyway to hide the free shipping tag, or possibly have the ability to list both Pick Up and Shipping prices on the item page itself?

You wil need to edit translations and change Free Shipping to either pick up only or as I did $0.00.

You can find this under localization, translations look in Front Office and installled modules.

If you do a search for free shipping always showing you will find many post.

Hello,

Which file and area should i edit the word "free shipping" to something else. Sorry the translation page doe not open from the prestashop backend as my host said i reached the maximum php something i do not remeber. So, i can only edit it in the file its self after logging to the ftp area.

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Ronnie