It seems impossible to add images to my prestashop - Resinstalled it thrice - no luck !

vinayma

Dear All users,

I am finding it a nightmare to upload product images in prestashop and tried numerous /almost all the answers from the forums.

The error messages were different each time I did some change in php files and other solutions.

However the problem is images show ?. Everything i tried, please please help

I recently re-installed prestashop and would like anyone's guidance to ensure to I start right for being able to upload images for products. Hoping for help in this forum.

For now after fresh installation, i tried uploading image which is 3.4 MB and it says .

An error occurred while copying image, check your memory limit.

When I upload a 64kb size image its showing up...however all my images are around 3.4 MB each, can someone help me upload this size images? Or would you recommend anything less than 3.4MB, since I see the default upload file can be 

Now as I try changing the limit of picture size in Preferences>Image options, I get a new error below

All modules cannot be loaded due to memory limit restrictions, please increase your memory_limit value on your server configuration

Not sure where to go and what to do....

Edited by vinayma (see edit history)