Theme is working fine for me but nor for another person

anazmi

Hello

Here is the page in question: http://azmi.co/cust/modestyles.biz/index.php?id_category=13&controller=category

So every phone, computer, or browser I try it with it seems to be working perfectly fine. I tried it with iphone5, nexus, galaxy, mac, windows and it works fine whenever i check. But on one friends phone, iphone6, it shows up like the picture below, aligned to the left. I have no way to test it since I don't have access to the phone. I have tried opening it in an iphone6 simulator as well and it works fine in that also. Is it something with the phone or do I need to change something on my end? Are you guys seeing it in the center or aligned to the left?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

post-975903-0-94721600-1442429793_thumb.png

Simulator dont use the same soft that an original iphone6. Must be a issue with the theme and that browser of iphone6. I recommend contact the theme developer to make a fix

Thank you for the reply. I'm using the default bootstrap theme so I'll contact them. Modified it a bit so either I did something or it's like that for iphone 6 on safari.

The reason I think it's the phone is because the description should not be showing on the page in the screenshot and even when I make changes, for example making products show in two columns instead of one, it updates on all other phones except for iphone 6. However the fonts update properly.