Paypal white screen in front office

oscar et valentine

Hello,

As I explained to Oscar, our  module was added to the theme of third party developer without our agreement. We cannot provide support for the module which was not bought from us. That is the reason we suggest to contact theme developer for support.

Best regards,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie for your response and understand,

pleae from detail above can you advise how community member can disable module as I don't know from error message which module it is.

to original poster, you should consider purchasing the module so you can receive support.

I had already remove smarty cache, and i deleted  cache/smarty/compile the problem stays.

I also change right of writing of smarty in FTP without resolve problem

I activate in debug mode , the block under smarty in BO/performance, the "desactiver toutes les surcharge" function. 

I have a new error message

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty Compiler: Syntax error in template "/home/belledembz/www/themes/icom/header.tpl" on line 144 "<div class="textwidget"> {getBelvgBlockContent id="header-button"} </div>" unknown tag "getBelvgBlockContent" <-- thrown in /home/belledembz/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 144

we find again "getBelvgBlockContent" which permit to identify the name of block create in static Block in Back office.

when i delete corresponding code in icom/header.tpl and icom/footer.tpl, paypal works but the website stucture broke.

do you think that it's possible to change a name of this function" getBelvgBlockContent".

this is that which cause the conflit with paypal module.

I don'find that it cause the probleme in paypal files

Franc