Problems with tooltips in Chrome

Hello, I try to open my shop but always I find something new, lol...

I added personalized tooltips in product and categories descriptions that has been working well. I found the .html and .css code in a forum and I copied the structure. 

The problem comes from last week and only in Chrome. They don't appear when passing the mouse.

Last week I installed an SSL certificate, can it cause the problem or is it a question of the updated version of Chrome?

Thank you for your help.

------------------------------------

Hola, estoy intentando abrir mi tienda y siempre sucede algo, jejeje... (me río por no llorar)

Introduje tooltips presonalizados en las descripciones de los productos y las categorías que han estado funcionando perfectamente durante meses. Encontré en un foro cómo poder hacerlos a mi gusto y copié el código html y el css.

El problema surge la semana pasada y solo con Chrome. No aparecen cuando paso el ratón sobre ellos.

La semana pasada instalé un certificado SSL, ¿puede ser eso la cuasa o es cuestión de la última versión de Chrome?

Gracias por vuestra ayuda.

You are right razaro. Thank you for your comment. 

The problems with tooltips only in Chrome are here.

Here is: www.lolittleminiatures.com

and, for example this page: https://lolittleminiatures.com/prestashop/index.php?id_category=7&controller=category&id_lang=4

over the bold and underlined text, for example "high quality".

I need your help. Thank you.

Sorry did not see solution for small amount of time I had earlier today and after that it was in maintenance mode.

But I see your logo is not loaded through https on maintenance page, so check in Preferences > General did you enable HTTPS/SSL.

If you want I can sent you my IP so you can add it to list that can see website.

• Like 1