Rounding Total (final) price only

hello,

I have webstore (1.6.0.8) in CZK, where we have no decimals in prices, but we use sometimes discount codes and groups with discounts in percents.

But these discount make me mess in calculation to customer, for example:

I have product with price 80 CZK, customer has discount 3% for larger amount and he order 6ps. System works with price 77,6 CZK, customer see 78 CZK per ps.  System tell him, that he should pay 466 CZK (rounded 465,6), but from data, what he see he should pay 468 CZK.

It is diference only 2 CZK, but it doesn't look good from customers point of view.

It could resolve this problem showing decimals, but this add me another more bigger problem, how to solve rounding of total price (products + shipping). Customer for example can transfer decimals with bank transfer, but at invocie we can't have decimals and it could cause problem, that total price (we don't use invoices from Presta) at our invoice doesn't match with price from bank transfer.

So for my problem are posible 2 solution, I need every price as integer or from my point of view much easier could be only final price (with shipping, discounts and other fees) as integer.

Thank you for helping me :)

• 2 months later...