Configuring Paypal with Prestashop Editing "PRESTASHOP"

First off I would like to say Prestashop is a great open source code platform for cataloging and selling products.

My problem is in regards to the Paypal configuration.

You can see the Store Web Site here.

Once the user creates an account and decides to checkout with paypal, they are taken to this page:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=ZROk_616E2XNhSBy3uweh-PYTeUUTij4zt4NfomCj6xcStRdqtzP0w_6CR0&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b5eb2336391e7cbed125f6c5bdaf8a1cd475a5c32af8ad329

or Click here to be linked

(Link is probably dead now. To see the page, create an acct, add an item to cart and proceed to paypal checkout)

This paypal page still says "PRESTASHOP" rather then using the store name.
Also, says PayPal securely processes payments for PRESTASHOP. You can finish paying in a few clicks.

Can anyone explain how to change this?

Is it in the TPL files or in the Paypal settings? I feel like I have looked everywhere for this and yet I can not figure out where to edit this setting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, link dies after a few min after being created but....

Where in Paypal would you change this?
There are so many paypal settings and I can't find where this links up.

I really want to get rid of the annoying all caps "PRESTASHOP" on my paypal page.

As much as I think it might be on the paypal side of things (Since the link is generated by paypal)....I can't find anywhere in my paypal where it says "PRESTASHOP"....which makes me believe its coded somewhere in a TPL file or something.

Anyone?????? I have seen other people ask the same question but have not seen any official answer on this.

• 1 month later...

Have you changed the shop name in your admin>preferences>contact page?

Also you need to configure your paypal module to pay to YOUR paypal email and not the Prestashop email. I have a friend who forgot to do this, had then had a sale, the customer paid Prestashop and not the store.