[SOLVED] Getting "Web address is no longer available"

I'm new to Prestashop... but am loving it! Spent some time configuring and got it where I want it. But here's the problem: When I add a new product and click to view it, I get:
"We're sorry, but the Web address you entered is no longer available".

I noticed that in the url, there is: _PS_USE_SSL_

This happens regardless of the SSL setting. When I disable clearn url's, the product shows fine. Also, when I remove the "_PS_USE_SSL_" from the url, the product shows.

Anyone know the cause and solution of this?

I followed the steps of enabling clean url's. I enabled it first, then dropped in a blank .htaccess and generated it from the tools section. I chekced the .htaccess and all looks good. So I'm at a loss here. I'm not a novice to web development, but still can't figure this one out.

Thanks!
Chris

20024_FWQ9LImKOXQjDYsZNkTj_t

Using latest version. But... I actually got it working now. I traced something strange with link.php in classes. I just deleted and uploaded a fresh one from a new download of Prestashop... now it works perfectly, clean url's and ssl.

Man...... I'm totally loving Prestashop! Gotta say that after days of researching, I narrowed it down to two systems for my new store: Magento and Prestashop. I had a horrible time installing Magento, and once I finally got it running, I was less than impressed. And my host, who warned me about Magento, was right: A pure system hog!

The use of Ajax and slick operations, along with the true web 2.0 feel, makes Prestashop the clear winner and my ONLY choice for Ecommerce!

Kudos to the developers!

I have another question, but I'll post another topic for it.

Thanks SO much for your quick response and help.