Missing modules from BO and blank FO screen

Hi all,

I got serious problem with my shop. I was updating a lot of modules on PS 1.6.0.9. and wanted to change something

in my Prestacrea theme Vapote I noticed that I am missing prestacrea modules, that are vital for my site.

My FO started to give blank page. I looked on the server and I see all installed nothing is wrong.

Then I tried to see error page and try to fix it. There were issues but I handled it. Nothing happened. I tried to

increase memory on my php.ini but it's already on 2048MB so nothing happened.

I cleaned catch several times in process but nothing helped. After that I tried I went to admin-performance and on debug

I turned on disable all non-prestashop modules and site started responding I see theme but no modules on FO or BO.

Also I have installed 95 modules from witch 30 are disabled and 60 should be showed on BO but I only 40 of them so 25 of them are not showing and I can't find them anywhere except on server I see them Installed. This is something that happened in last week, till know everything was working just fine.

Can any help me with any advice.

P.S. I checked all permissions, all folders are 755 and files 644. Errors are no longer showing anymore.....

BO is working just fine.

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for replay. I had a problem with [blockwishlist module]. It showed me error after update and my prestacrea modules along with some other module

just seem to vanquish in BO.

Problem was noticed when I updated over 20 module, and I wanted to change something in prestacrea footer module when I noticed I don't have modules.

I figured it out and now it's all working.

What I did after error:

So I went on my server and deleted blockwishlist module among other less files from prestacreamanager, prettyslide, prestacreafooter and prestacretopmenu.

When I did that my FO started to be non responsive. But I didn't deleted module from public_html just from theme.

Error keep popping out for blockwish module. Error was that I have some extra content at the end of the document. For some reason module had extra line.

I couldn't do anything.

Solution to my problem:

I went in public_html  - module and found blockwish module, found source code on github and copied over module code.

I noticed that error went away from BO module and all my modules are responsive including prestacrea modules.

After that I went to BO - admin - performance - debug and enabled button to disable all non prestashop modules.

My FO become alive and theme started to responde but no pestacrea or other non-presta modules were visible.

I saw some of your articles and went to server - config - defines.inc.php and in line 29 I wrote true to see error on FO.

I noticed a problem on prestacreathememanager module - file lesc.inc.php line 1527. I had repacked theme on my computer

so luckily I had all files that I deleted including less files in prestacreathememanager module - theme- less.

After that I copied one of the less files in prestacreatheme manager -theme- less on server. Copied all files from my unpacked theme module-blockwishlist.less to new file created on server, renamed file to module-blockwishlist.less and my shop started to respond all was working no bugs.

I disabled firstly button on admin-performance- debug.

So you can mark this topic as solved.

Thanks for help

Edited by Bukefal (see edit history)