Our Stores are down!

I'm not sure what's wrong but our stores on prestashop just went blank... no error but no content what so ever!

shop.kolani.ca

and

kw2.pswebstore.com

Anyone else getting this?

...both our stores are displaying blank pages too!  No login screens and no front office...just blank screens.............

Guys try to turn debug mode and see if there is any error displaying

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

Also write your PrestaShop version and did you make some changes recently, like updating module or something else.

....didn't change anything.....didn't add products.....just refreshed the pages for both back office and front office.....

....on one store there is not even a PS login page so have no access to run debug mode

....on second store we have a dashboard for the back office.....noticed that NOSTO had been installed (but we didn't install it), we removed NOSTO but still no front office!  Ran debug mode on the second store......nothing!

BTW both stores are on PS cloud.

...both stores just came back up!  Now everything seems to be working once again.

Edited by wide-eyed (see edit history)

Do you have Hosted or Cloud version of PrestaShop ?

But to enable debug mode you need to have access to FTP.

I'm not sure what's wrong but our stores on prestashop just went blank... no error but no content what so ever!

shop.kolani.ca

and

kw2.pswebstore.com

Anyone else getting this?

Your both stores work now, was blank 5 minutes ago so I suspect maybe some maintenance or upgrade to latest PrestaShop version maybe.

Edited by razaro (see edit history)