Urgent Help Needed After Upgrade.

I have just upgraded to the latest final version of prestashop and I am having a few issues when clicking on modules. Instead of getting the list and being able to access the modules I get an error of:

Warning: require_once(library/googlecart.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'library/googlecart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 9

Can anyone help?

The problem seems to be with the Google Checkout module. According to the error message, the module cannot find "library/googlecart.php". Make sure that modules/gcheckout/library/googlecart.php uploaded correctly to your server.

Hi, all the correct directories are there. Ive even tried to remove google checkout and I get this message:

Warning: require(/home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/rating/_drawrating.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/rating/_drawrating.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3

I am currently uploading my backup to the server in hope of putting it back to the older version, if anyone has a solution on the above please let me know and I will try it on a backup server.

Thanks
Ben

I have removed the google checkout module and reinstalled. I now get this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/carbenfi/public_html/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 1
Parse error(s) in module(s)
productrating

The module page and payment page load ok, is this error anything serious?

It's a problem with the Product Rating module again. Is that module important to you? If it is, you can read through the topic I mentioned above. Other people have also encountered this problem and one of them might have provided a solution. Otherwise, you can just delete the productrating module from your modules directory and the error message should go away.