A lot of technical problems.

valibuk

Hello.

I'm looking for a man, company ( not a man with 2 post and no website please) that can regularly help me to fix any problem with prestashop I have. I'm facing a lot of problems: emails are not being sent from shop ( but on another my websites hosted on same dedicated server it works..), vouchers do not work, shop is slow as f*ck. And story continues with another websites.

So if you need some job and you're not overpriced, hit me up with a message kindly please. I'm able to pay only by Bank Transfer. 

Thank you.

Hi, sorry you have these issues and know that at times we all need a little help so we can be productive.

We have full technical support including ticket system.

If you would be so kind as to fill out our in-take form with current things you would like done I can quote flat rate for those.  I don't like to do 'by hour' quotes because for me anyway that seems like we don't know what it would take to produce the required results.

We are a team of PrestaHeroes and can review and provide correct feedback and changes to accomplish your performance needs.

For fast free affordable flat rate quote visit support.prestaheroes.com

Direct link to quote form which will create your credentials to our back office support: QUOTE

logo.png

Note: our rates are 'very' reasonable simply because we are well versed in all things PrestaShop/Server etc...so NO learning curve you need to pay us for.

Happy day, el

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)