PS 1.5.6.2 paypal 3.10.2 stop working

JAKCRABBIT

Hi, 

I had old version of Paypal in PS version 1.5.6.2 and paypal give me blank page after clicking. So i updated to last version 3.10.2 and now paypal only show loading and nothing happend.

U can test it on: http://www.air-chrony.com

Can someone help me with it?

It give me error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /u/air-chrony.com/www/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php on line 125 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Cart->id_currency is empty' in /u/air-chrony.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /u/air-chrony.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(255): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /u/air-chrony.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(596): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /u/air-chrony.com/www/classes/Cart.php(195): ObjectModelCore->update() #3 /u/air-chrony.com/www/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php(126): CartCore->update() #4 /u/air-chrony.com/www/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php(141): PaypalExpressCheckout->initParameters(true) #5 /u/air-chrony.com/www/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(149): PaypalExpressCheckout->setExpressCheckout(false) #6 {main} thrown in /u/air-chrony.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

Thx, Jan

Mmm, doesnt work. I think is maybe problem in OnePageCheckout module, if I turn off show payments like PS standard, paypal works... But I dont know why it stopped working, if I didnt last month any change...

Hi, please consider contacting developer or open new topic on one page checkout module...that may get best resutls.

• 2 months later...

I have similar problem with new PayPal module.

PayPal module: 3.10.2
PrestaShop: 1.5.6.2

This is what I see in the PHP logs:

Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property PaypalLoginUser->access_token is empty'

[19-Nov-2015 21:52:29 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$access_token in /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 157
[19-Nov-2015 21:52:29 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$expires_in in /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 158
[19-Nov-2015 21:52:29 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property PaypalLoginUser->access_token is empty' in /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:837
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/PayPalLoginUser.php(85): ObjectModelCore->validateFields()
#1 /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(596): PaypalLoginUser->getFields()
#2 /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(417): ObjectModelCore->update(false)
#3 /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php(159): ObjectModelCore->save()
#4 /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(145): PayPalLogin->getRefreshToken()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/<hostname>/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837

I tried removing the PayPal module and installing it again. Nothing works.

Please help!

P.S. I enabled error log in the "modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php" file. And I can see the following error in the Results.txt file:

Request => grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=<long encrypted string>
Result => {"error_description":"client id or secret is null","error":"invalid_client","correlation_id":"<some number>","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/#error
s"}
Journal =>
Edited by OzMerchant (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I updated PS to latest version and found the paypal database with regards paypal payments produced errors in the BO. Browsing shows it to be a common issue and uninstall and reinstall of paypal module would fix it which it did.

Now though I am back to getting this paypal 3.10 europe module working again. [took forever last time as well]

errors are : 

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access_token in /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$expires_in in /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line 158

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property PaypalLoginUser->access_token is empty' in /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:909 Stack trace: #0 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/PayPalLoginUser.php(85): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(652): PaypalLoginUser->getFields() #2 /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(445): ObjectModelCore->update(false) #3 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php(159): ObjectModelCore->save() #4 /home/statuesq/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(145): PayPalLogin->getRefreshToken() #5 {main} thrown in /home/statuesq/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 909

Browsing the web seems to produce no solutions and so I am currently at a complete loss as to where to start

Thanks.

These posts are trying to sort out the paypal login though via creating an application on the developer site. I do not have paypal login active as I gave up trying about 9 months ago.

I get my errors from a clean paypal module install entering API api name, key and password simply to process payments on the store as per the install instructions.

It was working fine this morning until I had to reinstall this module today. SO currently cannot accept payments on the store.

Just about had enough of this flimsy module for such an important aspect of the store :(