Help: Area "Enter voucher/coupon" vanished ?

See anyone can help me

I found out when I checkout, the circle area (see attached screenshot 1.jpg) has a place to enter voucher code.

When I just click checkout, the screen show the area for entering voucher but vanished. (see attached screenshot 2.jpg)

Any comments would be appreciated !

Thansk in advance.post-819482-0-23373900-1440740965_thumb.jpgpost-819482-0-45232400-1440740966_thumb.jpg

David

See anyone can help me

I found out when I checkout, the circle area (see attached screenshot 1.jpg) has a place to enter voucher code.

When I just click checkout, the screen show the area for entering voucher but vanished. (see attached screenshot 2.jpg)

Any comments would be appreciated !

Thansk in advance.attachicon.gifscreenshot 2.jpgattachicon.gifscreenshot 1.jpg

David

New findings: I ran this on Windows 10 with Chromo, got above errors.

Then, I ran is on same machine with Microsoft Edge, the area for entering "voucher code" remain APPEAR.

I also run is on Note3 with Chromo, the area for entering "voucher code" also APPEAR.

Whay might be the problem !?

perhaps you use some "add block" browser plugin and this input box is marked as an advert? it's worth to try, several times add block removed also other elements like navigation banner etc.

Thanks Vekia,

What is the block corresponding to the voucher code" block ?! I try before but not succeed !

Thanks again

so, finally,

it was blocked by add block or something similar?

Thanks for Vekia's help and follow-up.

There should be no Ad-block enable.

But I ran the same testing on the Chrome in incognito mode (same PC). The voucher area and text remains there.

I also ran another testing on Chrome without incognito plug-in installed and have Ad-block ON. The voucher area and text remains there.

So, I expected the problem is NOT on prestashop side. It should be somethings on incognito plug-in.

Many thanks your help and advise.

Cheers

David