How can I fix prestashop free shipping when not logged in? Old school no module used.

I have my store set up the old school way in prestashop 1.6.1.1.  under "Shipping >> Carriers"

I only ship with the USPS & I don't use the USPS module. I configure the store manually by weight to ship worldwide.

This is how it looks in the BO under the links "Shipping >> Carriers"

USPS Priority Mail                    
USPS First Class Canada  

USPS First Class International
USPS First Class Mexico  

Now when a customer is on the FO and not logged in.

They can add products to the cart. The cart then states that its "Free Shipping".

That is untill they are logged in, then the store quotes the correct price.

Is there anyway to change the "Free Shipping" "to Log In" or something like that?

Yes edit the Translations for blockcart and shopping cart in localization/Translations - Front Office and Installed Modules there are some Free Shipping ! in both.

Where ever you find Free Shipping ! add a translations to the right in the text area Log In ! or $0.00 or whatever you like, remember the area in small so limit to a couple words.

• Like 1

In my    theme/module/blockcart/blockcart.tpl

Had ( Free Shipping! ) listed three times in the code. So I changed them to Please Login! Which worked fine as far as I can tell.

I switched free shipping in the translations and that didn't help. So I switched it back. I never could find blockcart in the translations.

tdr170 thanks for helping me out!  This seems to have solved my issue with this one.