Layered Navigation Block Not Showing

Some suggestions:

- as a new item the layered navigation block will be at the bottom of its column. Don't forget to scroll down to look there.

- check in "positions" that the layered block is assigned to the column where you want it.

- if layered nav is assigned to a column but not showing it usually means some javascript problem. However, the outline of the block should still be present in your source code. Have a look there.

• 2 weeks later...

Some suggestions:

- as a new item the layered navigation block will be at the bottom of its column. Don't forget to scroll down to look there.

- check in "positions" that the layered block is assigned to the column where you want it.

- if layered nav is assigned to a column but not showing it usually means some javascript problem. However, the outline of the block should still be present in your source code. Have a look there.

How to hook it to the left column of product page. Because I don't see the "productPage" in Transplant to. 

There is only displayLeftColumn which is not the product page. I have the layered navigation block transplant to something like displayLeftColumnProductPage. But when I doing some modification, i removed everything from this position, After that, the whole position is removed and I couldn't add it back again. Please advice.

I am clueless about what you mean with "product page". A page is divided in columns and the left column is one of them.

In the header of the Positions page (at the right side) you have a button "Position a module". You can use that to assign a module to a position.

I have hooked it to Left Column. But Left Column is missing is this category page.

It is showing when I select a manufacturer. But it doesn't show any filtering at all. Please advice.

11spa87.png