Problem after moving site from localhost to hosting

Hi there,

I've moved my presta 1.6 site to a hosting. First, I moved files by FTP and edit settings.inc.php. I've only changed _DB_SERVER_  and _MYSQL_ENGINE_ since I've created my new db with same db name, same user name and password. Then, I made export/import db to the hosting and when I tried to enter the site crewshop.com.tr, I've redirected to localhost.

After googling, in ps_configuration table, I found PS_SHOP_DOMAIN value, and changed to 'crewshop.com.tr' and in 'ps_shop_url' table changed 'domain' and 'domain_ssl' columns into 'crewshop.com.tr/'. Then, when I try to access my site, in ps_configuration table PS_SHOP_DOMAIN column changes into 'localhost' and browser shows "This webpage has a redirect loop".

How can I solve this problem?

Hi, typically we would change the shop url from back office, this then recreated the .htaccess file.

since you have done this via the db, then I suggest deleting (or renaming) the .htaccess file in your shop main directory.

Then go to back office and say turn on or off friendly url so that ps will regenerate the .htaccess correctly.

• Like 1

Hi, typically we would change the shop url from back office, this then recreated the .htaccess file.

since you have done this via the db, then I suggest deleting (or renaming) the .htaccess file in your shop main directory.

Then go to back office and say turn on or off friendly url so that ps will regenerate the .htaccess correctly.

Thank you for your kind reply. Probably this will work properly, however, I couldn't reach sub-pages in admin panel, so I couldn't reach SEO&URLs page. Then, I deleted everything and did it again from beginning by using admin panel. The site works properly right now. Thanks so much again.

• Like 1