My front page seems to have a mind of its own top horizontal menu

Hi Guys 

I have a little problem with my top horizontal menu  I'm using 1.5.6.2  never had this happen before but the menu has jumped below the slider,  my logo is now in the middle of the slider and it all looks rather messy,  site has been running 18 months now with no real issues.

I was doing some work on the footer  when I refreshed and noticed this, I'm not sure what I have done or how to fix it  and have just turned the slider off for now.

Can anyone give me any pointers I have tried disable and enabling the slider  the same with the top menu  just can't see what I could have done to cause this

please see attached screen shot

Thanks

Paul.

post-607403-0-58343600-1440211463_thumb.png

Sorry Kajal  had to open the physical store up

it would seem my search isn't finding all my products either,  im finding this all a little weird,  products are on the site  but the search and POS  is no longer finding them.  :(  I tried enabling image slider  but it then stops  people checking out  as the checkout jumps  all over the place.

Edited by puffdade (see edit history)

I was adding a new footer module call big footer noticed  I had to do a load of reconfiguring so disabled the module until I had more time,  it also messed up  my original footer  and it was during re setting up  something has gone adrift.

search fixed done as above

Edited by puffdade (see edit history)