Restoring initial configuration of default-bootstrap theme?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm a newbie!  If I made changes to the default-bootstrap theme in Prestashop 1.6.1.0 (like deleted some of the default images or added my logo to the site), but I want to restore it to the default, do I need to reinstall Prestashop completely??

You did download and install Prestashop or did you install through CPanel on your host, If you did what version of Prestashop 1.6.1.0 yes, at top of page click on download and down load the zip package to you computer.

Once download is complete unzip the file open the themes folder and you will see default-bootstrap that is the theme folder.

When you use FTP to upload just upload the entire themes folder with all the sub folder directly to the root of the shop overwriting all.

When you say the other theme you installed do you mean the theme you uploaded with FTP, this should have just been used to overwrite the original theme repairing the mistakes you made not giving you 2 themes.

Uploading a theme is not the same as installing a theme, installing a theme should be done from the back office Preferences , Themes and must be a different name then the theme in use.

When you look at the themes folder with FTP what do you see should look like this:

../themes/default-bootstrap