CSV Import / Multiple warehouse IDs

Hello,

I'm importing a CSV data file to products catalog, it seems the last field (warehouse) needs the ID number of a warehouse. When I enter one just number I succeed to work and products will be imported. But in interface I can choose multiple warehouses, in CSV when I enter multiple ID numbers of warehouses e.g. 1,2,3 , it shows a php exception error :

[PrestaShopException]

Property WarehouseProductLocation->id_warehouse is not valid
at line 881 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

877.             $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
878.             if ($message !== true)
879.             {
880.                 if ($die)
881.                     throw new PrestaShopException($message);
882.                 return $error_return ? $message : false;
883.             }
884.         }
886.         return true;

So how should I select warehouses in CSV?

Edited by ViViD (see edit history)

Is it possible to enter a row for each product for each warehouse?

No,

The second row ID should be same and that will become duplicated and will cause errors. 

BTW if it was probable to use REF# as ID this will overwrite the old value and does not add anything.

Edited by ViViD (see edit history)

We have a daily update service that will take your inventory source (vendor, file, etc.) and update your store. It can update inventory for any number of warehouses. I know you are probably looking for a module to do this (or a built in) but I wanted to let you know it is available. If you are interested, you can contact me at the email below. Or we can discuss it here on the forum if you prefer.

• 6 months later...

You can't do multiple warehouses and suppliers in csv product import. I have tried all kinds of formats in the csv file it just wouldn't work. In the end I had to create a new csv file and import it from SQL at cpanel>phpmyadmin.

Take note CSV import at SQL requires individual fields to have open and closed quotes. Excel alone can't do this so you will have to run some custom macro in VB for excel to export the correct format in CSV. For exporting excel to CSV with quotes by running a macro see link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/291296

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...