Can't access back office - Loop login

c.saga

Hello,

I migrated prestashop store from one host to another . The site works perfectly , but I can not enter to the backoffice.
When I login, it redirects me again and again to login without showing any error ( I have activated the debug and dont show any mistake, as neither shows the chrome web debugger ) . In the admin url , adds this at the end : &redirect=AdminDashboard

Can you help ? It is a prestashop 1.6.0.9 .

Sorry for my English , but not my native language

Thank you!!

Hi,

I have the same issue. I think it's something to do with cookies or perhaps that prestashop redirects to www. and maybe there is a redirect set up in the dns zone file too. I've not had chance to look in to it in detail. But, here's an interim solution so you can login:

I get the redirect loop when I go to the login page using www e.g. https://www.mydomain.com/loginpage But if I remove the www I can login e.g. https://mydomain.com/loginpage Once your logged in you can then add the www. back on to the url in your browser address bar so your modules etc. Work correctly.

Annoying I know but at least you can login!

Cheers,

Jgriff

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem...

There is one error.

1. The Employee does not exist, or the password provided is incorrect.

No, that is not the same error.

The error that this post is about is when logging in goes correctly - no error or error message at all - but you are somehow redirected to the login page. One possible cause is that the root and the domain are not correctly set in the ps_shop_url table.

Your problem seems to be one of a forgotten login name or password. You can find solutions for that elsewhere in the forum.

• 1 month later...