Error while I select Performance from Advanced Parameter

Can somebody help me with below error. Whenever I click on Performance from Advanced Parameter it gives me below pop up error.

Notice on line 605 in file /home/mustaheer/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminPerformanceController.php
[8] Use of undefined constant _PS_CACHE_ENABLED_ - assumed '_PS_CACHE_ENABLED_'

Notice on line 606 in file /home/mustaheer/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminPerformanceController.php
[8] Use of undefined constant _PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_ - assumed '_PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_'

Notice on line 610 in file /home/mustaheer/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminPerformanceController.php
[8] Use of undefined constant _PS_CACHE_ENABLED_ - assumed '_PS_CACHE_ENABLED_'

Here is the screenshot for the same.post-981231-0-98476800-1439414732_thumb.png

you can open file controllers/admin/AdminPerformanceController.php

there for each line for example

from

_PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_

to

'_PS_CACHING_SYSTEM_'

make sure to back up the original file first and use the constant for each line, not the one shown in example.

Note: these are not errors, but notices.  It is highly recommended not to run with PrestaShop 'debug' mode enabled as it may cause unpredictable results in front office.  In other words only enable when actively debugging.  If you need assistance disabling see here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/