Fatal error in module file "marty_internal_write_file.php:" and black page showing nothing

hi,,,,,

we are getting [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/hindiso/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:

Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /home/hindiso/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/c1/95/1d/wrt55c98497150953_99789384 <-- thrown

on website "http://hindisongskaraoke.com/" frontend working fine and backend some tab also working fine but when we are clicking on module tab getting this error

And on other when click blank page desplay

please help me to fix this error.

post-899549-0-40211500-1439273693_thumb.png

post-899549-0-50920600-1439273696_thumb.png

thanks for reply.....

we have manually clear cache and remove both(cache and compile directory) its works for me.some time.

we login in to admin area try to upgrade presta 1.6.014 to 1.6.1.0  at the time of upgrading getting error in a middle.

again getting same blank page ......... nothing display.

please help me to resolve this..issue....

Before upgrading you could try to Disable non PrestaShop modules and Disable all overrides from BO > Advanced Parameters > Performance > Debug mode, maybe is one of your modules or override that is causing this.

If you have 777 your smarty should be able to write anything.

Just for the upgrade try 777 on all files and folders, you'll adjust the permissions later if it's working.

thanks... :)  :)

i just remove only cachefs folder content it is  work for me error issues resolved but getting another warning cache/purifier does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath

but site both frontend and backend working fine...