Category sidebar & PayPal questions!

I have so far managed to find all the answers to my configuring queries but can't find these answers to these two so would be very grateful if someone can help me!

Category sidebar - I can't get this to show on any page.  I have found the categories block in the modules and have tried everything including reset of it and it still doesn't show.  

PayPal - I want to use PayPal but I am in the UK.  Can I still use the free PayPal module?  It's just that it says PayPal USA & Canada……..

Thank you very much for the paypal Europe module!

I have downloaded and installed it.  

The paypal logo is partially hidden behind me 'add to cart' button on the product listing.  Then when I go to checkout there are two 'paypal checkout' buttons and when I follow the long checkout process there are three 'pay with paypal' buttons.  I have attached screen shots.

Any ideas how to fix this? 

post-1069589-0-55378200-1438937536_thumb.png

post-1069589-0-94446700-1438937537_thumb.png

post-1069589-0-13836600-1438937539_thumb.png

Did you unintall the PayPal usa module?

Try clearing all your caches in the back office and in your browser

If you give us the URL i can see if the categories shows for us

Ron,

I did uninstall the PayPal USA and Canada.  Will try clearing the cache.

My website url is www.dummy-mummy.co.uk I have taken it out of maintenance mode so you should be able to see it.  Not everything on there yet but have got two categories listed at present.

Prestashop is an open source product and does not come with official support unless you pay for a support contract. Failing that, this community based forum is all there is

Categories block : in on your website on the product pages but not on the main page. This will be because you have no columns selected on the front page (look at the theme configuration Preferences>Themes>Advanced settings)

PayPal > try disabling the Express checkout poption

Official Support > https://www.prestashop.com/en/support

Thanks Ron,

I have unchecked PayPal Express checkout option and that has sorted that problem, thank you :)  Bit annoying that the express option can't work seamlessly but hey ho.

I checked Preferences>Themes>Advanced settings and found that the category column was checked.  I unchecked it and then checked it again and my categories are now showing but at the very, very bottom of the page where no one can see them!  There is a whole load of gumf appearing there that I don't want like top sellers, manufacturers, suppliers, viewed items but despite unchecking all these things they won't go away.  There doesn't seem to be an option to re-order them either.

I thank you very much for all your support.  I owe you a pint.

You can move the modules around in Modules ? Positions. You can do it by drag and drop or use the live configurator

PayPal express should work fine. Now it is off, try clearing all your caches and switch it back on