Prestashop 1.6.0.1 PayPal v3.10.1 error 10448

Hi guys !

I'm still learning how to configure my prestashop and recently I decided to try paypal payment module.

I have installed it and configured in testing mode with my sandbox credential and after checkout I get this window(attached)post-1063261-0-21440700-1438879605_thumb.jpg

After pushing "I confirm my order button" I get this error in /modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php page

Error occurred:
Please try to contact the merchant:

<b>PayPal response:</b>
TIMESTAMP -> 2015-08-06T16:43:26Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10448
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Unconfirmed email
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> A confirmed email is required to make this API call.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I tried also as the guest and it works with no errors

I noticed also another thing in the page /index.php?controller=order-opc

few times when I click on the button Please choose your payment nothing happens, but if I go to my cart and click on the checkout button then I get the window of paypal .

Can you please help me how to resolve those problems ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and suggestions !

Regards!

Klaja

Edited by kozmet (see edit history)

Hello and Thanks for your time reading my post !

I get the windows of paypal and there I enter my paypal sandbox credentials and after that I get this error.

The strange thing is that after  confirming the terms and conditions and clicking on the paypal no windows of paypal is opening. I have to go to paypal module and activate Make your client pay without leaving your website  to "No" to get paypal login windows.

I just reverted back from a backup and it looks I don't get that error again ,but I get something else using my sandbox test API as merchant and testing buyer account.

This is what I get while performing transaction:

This transaction cannot be completed...

Return to test facilitator's Test Store

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to test facilitator's Test Store and try another option.

I checked also some translation I made for cms pages through BO like terms & conditions and they were lost upon restoring old backup. Prior to restore the old backup I made a copy of all files in my PC. It is possible to retrieve those translations ?

Edited by kozmet (see edit history)