Ogone Payment Solution! Help!

• 6 months later...
Old topic.

But the question is almost the same.

Do anyone use Ogone? And what does it cost?

Hi Joachim,

after lots of research we decided not to use ogone. We will be using Elavon and Sagepay. Elavon for the merchant account (also known as payment service provider or PSP) and Sagepay for the payment gateway. We have to wait until next month though as Elavon require a reference from your bank stating that you have been banking with them in good terms for at least 6 months! Once the account is set up with Elavon then Sagepay is £20 per month and allows for 1000 transactions per quarter then 10p per transaction after the 1000. The module from Sagepay is free and the user interface is very slick and professional looking. Check it out here:
http://www.sagepay.com/products_services/sage_pay_go

Elavon have a charge but I can't remember it off the top of my head. We have done our sums though and we will save money from month one even when this initial set up charge is included! We pay Paypal 2.4% + 20p per transaction and will save loads using Sagepay.

I hope this helps, if you need anything else just email me. I have the contact email for a rep at Elavon who is very helpful, just PM me and I'll email you it if you want.

Regards
Gary