Disable mandatory Vat Id on guest checkout

Hi,  

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and I have a problem when a user is registering, prestashop always asks for the vat Id. I have it already disabled and deleted it in the localization > country section(screenshot attached a) and on the second screenshot you can see the validation site that shows me the error. I also have  checked the Authcontroller, Address.tpl etc. and made some modifications there, but nothing works properly.

Any suggestions how I can solve that issue?

(I have for italy and germany the same settings in the localization>country section)

Thanks in advance

post-1054755-0-62201900-1438002949_thumb.png

post-1054755-0-46366200-1438002950_thumb.png

Edited by newbee (see edit history)

Thank you selectshop, but i require that for b2b cutomers. So when i delete this module the b2b customers cannot register with the VAT ID after i guess?
I just want to deactivate the vat id for standard customers and keep it for the b2b clients.

If you enable this than it will be shown in the check-out process. The address-form do not check if your user is a guest or not. The address form is only one independent if guest or not. BTW, why than you use the guest account ? If I where you I will disable  this option.

ok i dont have this vat module activated and it is not even shown that it is available. Now i have disabled the guest checkout, but when i want to register as normal user, i always get the same error that vat id is required. I have also disabled all caches. here is the link if you want to try it out: http://goo.gl/A8ozoB.

I've found already a few older threads with the same problem, but the solutions which solved that to others,aren't working for me at all.

You are using overrides or some non native modules ? Disable all them on tab: Advanced parameters -> performance - > debug. Disable overrides = YES, disable non native modules = YES.

And clear the smarty cache. If you are using another theme and not the default one coming with PS 1.6.1. so please switch to the native theme. And than clear also the browser cache, or send us a link of your page for to take a look into.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)