Import CSV combinations, whats wrong here?

Hi.

I am trying to import two combinations for a product, see attached image.

When I map the field and go through with the combinations import in Prestashop, it says it was successful, but checking the product back office there are  no combinations there. There is an attribute called Material, and there are the values mentioned in the CSV, already created in Prestashop.

What am I missing here? Shouldn't there be two combinations on this product after import?

post-319275-0-01426800-1437988440_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello,

We are trying to create a csv sheet of products through Excel sheet of MS Office 2013 but when we are saving it as .csv format then the attributes are not displayed in comma seperated format rather than in the conventional excel format.Please help us in converting the excel sheet to a sheet of products with attributes seperated by commas.When we are trying to save as the excel sheet in csv format the sheet is getting saved in such format with .csv extension but the values remain as the same in tables & rows like in old excel format.Please help us.

Thanks,

Kalyan G,

1stbuy

After saving the csv file if you open it with MS Office again it will display as a normal spreadsheet, but it only displays that way. Try opening your csv file with some other program like notepad or other text editor. If the file was saved correctly you should see your values separated by the delimiter chosen when you saved the file.