Delivery free fee when cart is without X

Hello 

i have an question about The topic :)

i want to make delivery fee free after 10 bucks but cart total value must be 10 bucks without X material .

For example :

X: 5 bucks
Y: 5 bucks
Z: 10 bucks

Customer add to his/her cart 1Z and 1 Y Total amout of cart is 15buck so delivery is free at this situation . i have no problem with this settings.

Problem is here: Customer Add to his/her cart  1Y and 2X   Total amout of cart is again 15buck but i dont want to make it free.   if customer wants to make delivery free with X material Customer has to add 2Y and 1 X.

İ hope icould explain myself .

Thanks

Then you must not enter free shipping in shipping preferences but in the carrier settings. Create a carrier that offers free shipping for a price range more than 10bucks and create a separate carrier that won't offer free shipping. Then make product X available for the second carrier only that won't offer free shipping. As soon as the customer puts product X in the basket they won't have the option of free shipping any more.

Edited by prestamax (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Then you must not enter free shipping in shipping preferences but in the carrier settings. Create a carrier that offers free shipping for a price range more than 10bucks and create a separate carrier that won't offer free shipping. Then make product X available for the second carrier only that won't offer free shipping. As soon as the customer puts product X in the basket they won't have the option of free shipping any more.

i did it like this but the thing is if customer's cart has different items (higher then 10 bucks) when he add the item X i  want to make delivery free .  i stuck in this situation

For example :

i am a customer and i bought 10 times Y item and my total is 50 so delivery is free . i want to add to my same cart to X item so i want to get them with no charge for delivery

is it possible to make it like this ?

to make it more clear : when i sell Y item i earn money thats why i want to make delivery free but with X item i cant earn money .so if somebody want to get X item with free delivery he needs to add other items which cost at least 10 bucks 

to make it more clear : when i sell Y item i earn money thats why i want to make delivery free but with X item i cant earn money .so if somebody want to get X item with free delivery he needs to add other items which cost at least 10 bucks 

This should be possible by using price ranges in the carrier settings for X because the price range would consider all items in the basket.