[SOLVED] How to remove "Display all pictures"

Hello all,

I'm using PS 1.2.5.0. In the product information page the text "Display all pictures" appears under the thumbnails. When I click on it the thumbnails disappear. I'm not sure what this link is supposed to do. Since it's not doing anything I'd like to remove it. I searched and the only thing I found with regards to this is the following but it offers no solution http://www.prestashop.com/bug_tracker/view/2254/ Thanks for any help.

19527_DfPptZqxGxcAIEStZIBT_t

There is a reason that link is there. When you first go to a product, all the images that have been assigned to that image are displayed as thumbnails. When you change the attribute combination of a product, the thumbnails change to display only the images you have chosen on the "3. Combinations" tab to be relevant to that combination. Clicking on the "Display all pictures" link displays all the images again.

If you still think it is unnecessary, you can simply {* comment out *} line 127 of product.tpl in your theme's directory:

{if count($images) > 1}
getProductLink($product)}" onclick="return (false);">{l s='Display all pictures'}{/if}

• Like 1

Thank you very much rocky, your suggestion worked.

I did try to make this feature function as you described by changing the attribute combination but it wouldn't work properly for me.

The display all pictures text is now gone. But the text below the thumbnails "Print" is misaligned in Firefox. Do you have a suggestion on how to fix this please?

19574_MfE7k4CVadWon4d6fwnk_t

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi outlet.ee

I turned off that functionality by removing the following line from product.tpl. It was around line 331 for me but I have a lot of changes in place.

Remove

onchange="[removed]findCombination();{if $colors|@count >0}$('#wrapResetImages').show('slow');{/if};"

From

0}$('#wrapResetImages').show('slow');{/if};">

This removes it from the select drop down. I did notice that this js function call is also in the color area above so you would need to remove it from there also.

For some reason this editor is removing the javascript, so look roughly for that line since it won't allow the code exactly.

Hope that helps.