order list according to suppliers

We have a website that sells all sorts of products, we deal with approximately 30-40 suppliers, most of the products are sold via dropshipping, that means that at the end of the day I need to export a list of all orders that where made on that day, the exported list need to include: Name, Address and Phone number from the Customer, plus the product that was ordered, and I have to beable to seperate them according to the suppliers.

Any idea how I can do that?

mabey a moudle or mabey program it?

There is a module in the add on store that is designed to email suppliers with the order for about 25GBP. Called something like email to supplier. When a customer orders it emails each supplier just the product that is for that supplier (5 products, 5 suppliers, 5 emails with 1 product each).You could set up forwarders on your hosting for each supplier ([email protected] [email protected]) forwarding these mails to you, have the module send the mail to these addresses for each supplier. Then set rules in your mail client to put these mails in a folder. Each day you'd have a bunch of new emails in this folder with all the information you would need (supplier name, order details, customer details).

That's how a client of mine does it now anyhow :) Was easy to set up for his 80 odd suppliers.

• 1 month later...