This is fully b.s. Can't do ANYTHING with this order!

I have an order.

I can't refund it  (no error, just doesn't happen)

I can't delete it (due to LIES about this function being "illegal in Europe")

I can't "cancel" it, despite what El Patron keeps telling everyone to do

I can manually remove it from the DB but everyone says that's a mistake.

I CANT EVEN F'ING SELL ANOTHER item because the stupid thing put a stock level of "1" even though the database says zero (this is a backorder item so it should be zero) and I can't edit it!

I spent two weeks moving to this goddam prestashop only to go live and find out NOW it is so buggy!  I couldn't properly test it without going live because the paypal module wouldn't work.

SO broken.  NO support.    I'm sorry I'm coming off like a douchebag but I'm really very mad, angry... I'm a full grown man almost at tears.

At this moment, I absolutely HATE that I chose this software.  It sure looked nice, but the devil is in the details and the details are ALL BUGS.

Of course. Just setting the status changes nothing. I think that is what broke it in the first place and took it from zero units to one. I finally set the quantity to zero in product_store as well as product and was then at least able to see correct quantity, but it FIXES nothing.

P(o)S is so seriously flawed i am amazed anyone uses it other than those making money off patches and modules