the default theme doesn`t appear responsive

the shop appears correctly in the computer but when I try to visualize on a mobil or tablet it doesn`t charge totally, only logo and broad line (image attached).

I have bien trying diffrents online simulators or marking on chrome for phone "see as a computer" and then it appears in the right way (responsive).

¿What can I do to see the shop in a right way on the phone from the begining? the shop

post-1043269-0-09308500-1436985591_thumb.jpg

hello again, prestashop didn´t show any error, but I realize of the following:

I said that I could not see the web, to be more exact I only can see the logo and the broad line that is the footer of the main page,

but if I type a url of other page on the mobile, for example a url for a category, the products can be seen but the mobile or tablet is not showing the top (banner,  nav menu, search box, cart,) nor the footer as in the main page.

I hope this give you a clue about what is happening.

thank for you answer I hope you forgive my way of writing  because the english is not my lenguage.

well, I was in the module section and I realized that all modules were enable to be seen on mobile or tablets. I do not know why this happened because a couple of days before all were working in mobiles. So the only I had had to do is to go through the modules turn them on one by one to be seen on mobile.

thank you for trying to help me.

Edited by catervos (see edit history)