Empty cart problem 1.6.0.9

Hi,

I've got a lot of calls from my customers complaining about empty cart problem.

I've read the forum and I see a lot of people dealing with it but none of the solution already posted works for me.

Disabling ajax didn't work.

Deleting cookies seems to do the job but I can't imagine to tell my clients to delete the cookies not to mention a lot of them will simply buy somewhere else.

Can somebody with a knowledge can take a look at my site - www.lawendowykredens.pl?

The problem seems to occur often after logging in, logging out and then logging in again or when trying to add to cart product on the search result list.

Please help me with this as I am on the edge here.

Regards

Maciek

Edited by letrof (see edit history)

Same problem here: http://dagnez.pl

Cart stays empty all the time. No errors in error_log. No errors in apache log. Everything else works fine.

The thing started to happen after I changed hosting. Maybe I will try upgrading PHP from 5.3.3 to 5.4

nope, didn't help

If you have never used PrestaShop on new hosting, and you just copied your shop to new hosting, then it's possible there is incompatibility.  I this is the case then I would create a subdomain or use another domain, and do installation of the matching PS version you are using.  this will go through all the compatiblity checks.  You can also see if issue on current shop by looking at back office-->advanced parms-->configuration information.

note: to get your version of ps you can download here:

https://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions#previous-version

• 1 month later...