Completely hide some products from non-logged in visitors

Hi all - can anyone help with a solution here, or a recommendation for a module?

- I want logged in 'customers' to see all products.

- I want to hide some products from non-logged in 'visitors'

- The hidden products must reside in the normal categories along with the other products (i don't want to create a new category just for the hidden products)

- The hidden products must be visible in search and catalog to logged-in customers

- BUT the hidden products must not be visible in search and catalog to logged-in customers (even if they have obtained a direct link).

AFAIK Prestashop can't do this without a module - can anyone suggest a workaround, or a module I can use?

Thanks!

there is no relationship between customer groups and the categories | products.  act customer group level There are for modules at customer group level.

I could not find a module that might help,  that does not mean there isn't one.  search for prestashop module private | hide products...I thought coespro or other developer had something.  Also go to addon's and use chat for Module representative.

SOLUCIONADO.- El error está en el modulo actualizado Watermark. En la tabla ps_configuration de la base de datos, se crea un campo llamado WATERMARK LOGGED cuyo valor aparece a 1. Simplemente hay que cambiarlo a 0

Supongo que desde el propio módulo en el BackOffice  también se podrá cambiar.

The mistake is in the module Watermark. 

• 8 months later...

Thanks for your comments - I thought I found the module I needed (Private products for B2B stores), but, as with other similar modules, there is no way to hide the products completely - they still appear in search results.

I'll keep looking for a solution!

Same problem here. I would like to hide just some products in my catalog....Any one have a solution for this?