IMPOSSIBLE to see backoffice and frontoffice pages after installation

Hi,

I've correctly exsecuted the 5 steps to install but wen I try to go to back or front office i recive this error message :

PHP Warning: require_once(/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\WebSites\dolomitipromotion.it_kim6wznurscgi2ru\config\smarty.config.inc.php on line 3 PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php5\pear’) in C:\WebSites\dolomitipromotion.it_kim6wznurscgi2ru\config\smarty.config.inc.php on line 3

I think it could be a problem with the path (include_path=’.;C:\php5\pear’) but I'm not able to correct it

my presta version in 1.2.5
folders and files permissions are correct

Please help :-)

• 1 month later...

on Windows server - /config/config.inc.php
replace row:
define('_PS_ROOT_DIR_', realpath($currentDir.'/..'));

with your real directory:
define('_PS_ROOT_DIR_', 'C://directory');

Note: change backslashes '\' in windows path with slashes '/'

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hi,

i have the same error

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\HostingSpaces\[myspace-on-hostingprovider]\wwwroot\config\smarty.config.inc.php on line 3

i haven't found anywhere where is the " define(’PS_ROOT_DIR‘, realpath($currentDir.’/..’)); " so i can rename the 'realpath'. :(
Could you please help me? i used presta on linux hosting and everything was fine. Now i had to move on other provider with IIS, so i need help turning presta on (on win server).

Thanks a lot.

PS. using presta 1.3.1.1